THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Fayose Declares, “God Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day”



He made this known during the weekend at an annual media get-together held in the government house, Ado Ekiti, the state capital. Leadership reports.

 Fayose, who doubles as the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors’ forum, stated that the revelation of him becoming a future Nigerian leader was made known to him by God. 

The governor, who however, refused to specify when and how the prophesy will be fulfilled, averred that the prophesy will manifest the same way and manner he emerged Ekiti state governor twice against all odds

Fayose said: “It is according to God’s will that I will one day become the president of Nigeria.” 

“Do not bother to ask me questions as to how this will materialise, I also do not know how it will happen but all I know is that I shall one day occupy the presidential villa, not as a visitor but as president.

 So many people in top positions will be displaced and removed from their positions for my rising.

 “God has told me I will rise in the nation’s political arena thrice, It has happened two times, all wars waged against me never stand.”

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES