THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

“I Love Davido, I Can Lose My Virginity To Him” – Singer Adokiye

Akodiye

Adokiye Ngozi Kyrian Yvonne popularly known as Adokiye started music at an early age. She often talks about how she was able to keep her virginity till her adulthood and is determined on remaining a virgin until marriage.

 Earlier this year, she made global headlines after she offered her virginity to Islamist militant sect, Boko Haram, in return for the over 200 abducted Chibok school girls. In this brief but interesting interview, the ‘Jombolo’ crooner shares with ABIOLA ALABA PETERS, growing up years and the kind of man she desires What’s happening to you right now? I have been busy with several projects, both personal and otherwise that I am also a part of, one way or the other. As you are very much aware, at the moment, I’m promoting my brand new single, which is already gaining ground. I am also enjoying my work relationship with my new family, 03 Media; it’s really a good thing to identify with them. Shout out to my boss, Ozone. Why is Oritse Femi on your new song, ‘Jombolo’? Well, as you know Oritse Femi is very talented and has the right appeal I needed for the song and a beautiful soul to work with.

 How do you operate from both the movie and music industry? Well, since it’s the same Entertainment Industry, as an entertainer, I’m fitting in well by God’s Grace. What’s your take on the present state of the Nigerian music industry? If you ask me, I think it’s getting better. Though it still lacks proper structure that solidly holds and protects the rights of an artiste but it can only get better and with time, it will be great. What inspired your name, Adokiye? The full name is Adokiyebaralasa meaning, ‘what I’m looking for is already with me’. The inspiration came from an event that took place when I was born; something miraculous happened to my dad when I came into this world, so my mum gave me the name, Adokiye.

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES