THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

PAINFULL :Okada rider rapes, records 19-year-old girl


Image result for okada man picture
Policemen attached to the Ajagbadi police station Lagos state police command are investigating a commercial motorcycle rider, one Benjamin Kingsley over allegation that he raped and video-recorded a 19 -year-old girl.

It was gathered that Kingsley who claimed to be a member of the Eiye confraternity allegedly used candles and other sharp objects which he allegedly inserted in the vagina of the girl to rape the victim (name withheld).
Police sources stated that after raping the victim in a dastardly manner, Kingsley also allegedly recorded the sex act with his phone and uploaded the video to friends on social media site WhatsApp to spite the girl.
The victim, a tailoring apprentice, who claimed that Kingsley also threatened to kill her, if she exposed the crime also added that she was drugged during the rape. The victim stated that Kingsley threatened to kill her if she exposed him but she summoned courage and reported him
despite his threats.
Narrating how she was raped , the girl said “ I am an apprentice in a fashion house. I could not continue my education after my secondary school because of financial challenge so I decided to learn how to sew. Early in March 2016, I was standing at the bus stop in my area. This okada rider(commercial motorcycle rider) parked in front of me and I climbed on it. He took me to my shop and subsequently.
We come to the bus stop to take me to shop. He became friendly and I opened up to him that I was sick and needed money for drugs. He decided to buy me drugs. He invited me to his house and the first day, he held me down and raped me .
He will put candles in a condom and insert it inside my vagina.
He did this to me twice .He will place a knife on my neck and threaten to kill me if I do not cooperate . He also gave me Tramazol tablets to drug men when he is raping me. I summoned courage and reported him even after he threatened to kill me. Unknown to me, he recorded the rape and had uploaded the video to some boys on my WhatsApp group. It was the boys that drew my attention to the video and I decided to report him. He accused me of cheating on him and stated that he will destroy my life for cheating on him so he made a video and uploaded it to spite me”.
The suspect however stated that the girl is his girlfriend adding that he was moved by the devil to rape , video record her and upload the video.
“ She is my girlfriend. I love her but she is dating another guy. I video recorded her during the sex act but she did not know. It was the devil that pushed me to video record and upload the video. I feel bad about my action. I wanted to spite her for leaving me for another guy”.
It was gathered that the police recovered several sachets of Tramazol drugs belonging to the suspect and , pants and brazier of the victim from the suspect’s apartment.
The Lagos state police boss Mr. Fatia Owoseni stated that the suspect will be charged to court after a thorough investigation.

National Mirror

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO