THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Please pray for me: funke akindele


Funke
Akindele , has made a passionate appeal to her
fans over her childlessness , urging them to
pray for her .
The actress cum producer recently got married
to Nigerian rapper, Abdul Rasheed Bello also
known as JJC Skillz in London , after her failed
marriage to her first husband , Kehinde Almaro
of Oloyede.
While JJC Skillz has four children from different
women, Funke is yet to have her own child .
Funke who is the producer of, Jenifa ’ s Diary, in
a statement on her Facebook page, urged fans
to pray she conceived and delivered safely in
her new home .
Imploring them to share her prayer around,
Funke wrote : “I ’ m not shy to say this , ” she
wrote .
“PLS DONT IGNORE
“You all know I , Funke Akindele Jenifa has
been married for a while now without any
issue.
“Some have even laughed at me, insulted me ,
judged me without knowing the pains I go
through . I put up every effort in entertaining
my fans and Nigerians at large , I made you
laugh and some would even say I ’ ve inspired
them in one way or the other .
“Now I’ m in another man ’ s house .
“Pls always put me in your prayers . I pray this
year 2016 will not pass me by . I will not only
give birth, but I will give birth safe and sound.
As you write AMEN to this prayer, may God
answer all your hidden prayers .
“Pls why not write Amen ?
“Why not share this posts for others to say
amen?
“Your AMEN is so powerful. Type Amen on my
behalf. 



+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO