THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Let me share you my THREE SOME SEX I JUST HAD TODAY:AMBER ROSE

With the young lady persona she anticipates,
one would think Amber Rose has seen and
done everything at 32 however that is not
really. She uncovered she just as of late had
her first threesome out of pressure to try
something new and she doesn’t feel good
about it.
‘We kinda just got together it was a guy and a
girl and it was f**king horrible,’ Amber said. ‘It
was the worst. It was horrible. I am literally
having sleepless nights,’ she said regarding
the experience.
‘I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience
new things and I did it against my better
judgment because I talk about S3x a lot,’ she
said.
‘I promote that and I was like I need to have
more experiences and so I did it.’
However, the plan backfired: ‘And I hated it.
Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover
and I like that one-on-one passion.’
‘With the threesome I felt like there was no
passion. there was no kissing and rolling
around.
‘All those moments were not there.’
She then joked about ex Wiz Khalifa: ‘You
know maybe I will call my baby daddy tonight.’
She finished up the theme by saying: ‘I won’t
do it again. Possibly in the event that it’s two
folks however not with another young lady.’



+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO