THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

I Hyped My Cousin For 4 Years – HKN Music Star, B-Red Opens Up On Alleged Beef With Davido, Mayorkun

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Punch’s
Sunday Scoop, Bayo Adeleke, aka B-Red, who is
signed on with HKN Music label, and is also a
cousin to multiple award-winning popstar,
Davido, said he is happy at the pace of his
growth.
Notwithstanding his average popularity in the
industry, many music lovers have refused to
acknowledge his talent. In fact, they are of the
opinion that his days as an artiste are numbered.
Some music critics are disappointed that his
career has not assumed a different dimension in
spite of Davido and HKN’s influence. Despite the
view of many, the heavily-tattooed musician says
he is happy where he is.
“Knowing that God has a plan for everybody, I am
comfortable with the unhurried pace. There was a
time I didn’t have a car or a Rolex, but look at
me now. Every year, I grow and I will get bigger,
so I am not in a rush. I am okay and content,” he
said.
B-Red who has also been accused of living under
Davido’s shadow said there is no shame in
leveraging on the star power of his cousin.
“In every group, you have a leader and I do not
care about being number one as long as I am
doing good, getting money and doing shows.
Davido is number one and we follow but you
never know, probably I’ll be as big as he is. If
your cousin is a star, won’t you want to be a star
too? I built my brand by hyping my cousin for
four years and look at where I am now,” he said.
B-Red who is busy promoting his new EP
released under HKN titled, “All The Way Up”, also
denied leaving HKN. While rebutting the story, he
confirmed he would be doing a collaboration with
Mayorkun, whom many insinuated that he is
envious of.
“There is no beef between me and Maryokun, we
are hitting the studio soon and doing something
together, I didn’t leave HKN and I am not leaving
HKN. I even have the HKN tattooed on my body.
My contract is very long. HKN is family and I am
not leaving,” he stressed.

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES