THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

‘I Don’t Have A Crush On Onyeka Onwenu’ – Legendary Singer King Sunny Ade Says

Juju music legend, King Sunny Ade,
has denied claims that he once had a
crush on ‘Iyogogo’ singer, Onyeka
Onwenu, stating that their
relationship is strictly professional.
He mentioned this during a press
parley on his 70th birthday, where
the world music pioneer, said their
romantic ‘Wait for me’ song
collaboration was nothing more
than a message for the youths.
“I didn’t have any crush on Onyeka
then. Even before that song, we had
recorded some songs together. She
was (and still is) just a colleague.”
“She is a good woman. We did that
song just for us to teach the young
people the essence of having a
healthy relationship.”
KSA, as he is also known, was not
patronizing concerning the thought
of marrying another wife.
He said, “Haba! How can I take
another wife? Is that a curse or are
you praying for me? I am not ready
for any new wife.”
The singer spoke of his birthday,
which is often a week celebration.
However, there will be a slight
change in this year’s event, which
will run till the end of 2016, with a
concert in Ondo State, the
hometown of the legend.
“My birthday celebration is usually
a one-week affair. But this year’s
birthday is different; the
celebration will go on till the end of
the year.”
“I started the celebration with
special prayer from the general
overseer of my Church, Pastor
(Enoch) Adeboye.”
“Later this month, there will be a
gospel music concert in my home in
Ondo. And on my birthday, which
is on September 22, my children
will celebrate me.”
“I will also visit orphanages. There
are so many activities lined up. I
belong to well over 70 clubs and
each of this club wants to celebrate
me. But the grand finale will come
sometime in October with a concert
where so many foreign artistes will
perform,” he said.
 


+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO