THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Acting Doesn’t Pay My Bills – Funke Adesiyan Reveals What Pays Her Bills

Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan who is
known for her luxurious lifestyle and contested in
the last general elections at the Oyo State House
of Assembly, in this new interview with Punch
Spice, says acting doesn’t pay her bills but other
things does.
Background
I’m from Ibadan, Oyo State but I grew up in
Lagos. My family is a nuclear one even though I
was surrounded by cousins, nephews and other
relatives. I had a fun childhood and I was more of
a tomboy. I played a lot of football and I am still
in love with the game.
Acting
I started acting professionally in 2003. My first
experience as an actor was a TV series by Wale
Adenuga Productions. The first film I acted in was
produced by me in 2006. It was my first, not
because I didn’t get offers to partake in films
produced by other people, but because I had the
resources to produce my own film. Since the
storyline was a beautiful one, I didn’t want to
give it out to someone else. So far, I have
produced three movies. The last one was in 2010.
I then took a break to focus on my business.
Nollywood
I have also taken part in some English TV series. I
did some with Segun Arinze and Paul Obazele.
I’m limited to one part of the industry. Oftentimes,
I’m not available and that’s why I haven’t starred
in more English movies. It is not because I have
been tagged a ‘Yoruba actress.’ In fact, a lot of
people think Yoruba actresses don’t speak good
English.
Politics
I love what I experienced and I’m still in politics. I
decided to go to my hometown in Kudeti, Ibadan
to impact lives. I contested for a seat in the Oyo
State House of Assembly. Even though I didn’t
win the election, I feel delighted that I won the
love of the people.
Current project
Acting does not pay my bills and I try to be as
real as possible. I’m working on my business
which involves importing and selling of bathroom
accessories. I do souvenirs and I am into animal
husbandry. Very soon, I will add cash crops.
Marriage
I’m in a relationship and I’m happy in it. A lot of
people are married and are not happy while some
are single and are happy. People shouldn’t attach
so much importance to marriage. Life is too short
not to be happy. You don’t have to be married
because the society expects you to.
Punch

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES