THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

NOT POSSIBLE: I CANNOT BE LIKE MY MOTHER,BISHOP OYEDAPO LAST DAUGHTER

The last child of the founder of
Winners General Overseer, Bishop
David Oyedepo, has stirred up
controversies on social media after
she posted a photo of herself which
she tagged ‘crazy’.
In a social media post tagged ‘CRAZY’,
Joyce Oyedepo, the last child of Bishop
David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of
Winners Chapel, has stirred up
controversies and media reactions.
According to DailyPost, Joyce took to
her Facebook page on Sunday, saying
she tried as much as possible to be who
she really is and the that post had since
trailed mixed reactions on social
media.
Below is what she wrote:-
“Those who know me know that I’m
crazy. I don’t blend in. I’m the one
who’s ‘yingin’ when everyone else is
‘yangin’. I’ve been called an outcast
by many outsiders. But the more I
tried to fit in, the more I stood out.
My differences wouldn’t let me stay
the same.
“Every day, I’ve come to let the
differences that make me, shine
through. Tired of the need to stay the
same, I’ve come to accept the real me.
“I’m not the same. And as long as I
stay rare, there’d always be a need
for all of me. For there would always
be room for rarity. I have decided not
to let the miracle of my birth be the
sole miracle of my existence. The
proof, is in my crazy.
“I’ve received way too many personal
messages about this post below and so
for the honest few, I have chosen to
make a few things clear. It seems that
many of us have misunderstood
things too easily.
“You all have seen my posts for a
while now, some of you have seen
them for years on end, and you know
that I absolutely adore my family.
That cannot, has not, and will not
ever change. Anyone who tries to
insinuate any different is purely
looking for loopholes that just don’t
exist.
“To that group, you may need to find
more profitable work because that,
already is a failed venture. Then,
there is this other group that expects
me to be EXACTLY like my mother or
sister, who are role models to many
including myself, especially myself.
“Thing is, you also may need to edit
your expectation because that too,
will not be happening. I’m me and
will never be anyone else. I can never
be anyone else and will not even try
to.
“I love that my sister and I are not
walking replicas of my mother. She
teaches us not to be. She teaches that
we are who God has called us to be,
and that, with all sincerity. Our
differences make us unique, and that
makes us an epic loving family. That,
we are grateful to God for.
“Ps, “crazy” purely means/meant
different.
“This, you would understand if you
read through the post honestly,
completely and some of us, without
negative intent. So, to those who
honestly were confused on the
original post, I hope you have
received the needed clarity, but to
those still looking for loopholes,
sorry, failed venture.
“Be you. Be who God created you to
be. Yes, have role models (& you
always can start with my mother and
sister–right here on Facebook even if
you have nowhere else to turn).
“But don’t ever try to dim your
uniqueness to fit in with the
“world’s” definition of perfect. God
bless y’all,” she added.



posted by: TAGED

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO