THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS EXPOSING MY PRIVATE LIFE TOO MUCH- TIWA SAVAGE

Mavins Tiwa Savage has revealed that her
biggest failure was exposing too much of her
private life.
According to Tiwa, she revealed too much on
her private life, citing that it became subjected
to public spectacle.
“My biggest failure was exposing my private
life too much. There will always be
speculation, but by addressing it you are
adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not
to address anything.” She said
Expressing her excitement on her Roc Nation
deal, she said “We are finalising the details
with his company, and it is an amazing
opportunity for any artist, particularly a
woman, because traditionally such global
parts have largely been enjoyed by the male
artists.”
She also added that “I’m so honoured it has
happened to me. And while it may mean, as a
woman, I need to work 10 times harder to
make things happen, I am fine with that. My
approach is: do what it takes”.
Recently, popular comedian, Basketmouth
revealed that Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz did
immense damage to their marriage as a result
of their social media and online shocking
revelations.



posted by: TAGED

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES