THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

I slept with 300 married men in 5 months and made £40,000

A 19-year-old transvestite claims to have
slept with more than 300 married men she
met online in just five months.
College student Tashion EJ Taylor, from
Cheshire, expected no responses when she
went on dating sites to
gain acceptance, after transitioning at the
age of 16.
However within 24 hours her inbox was
inundated with messages from interested
admirers.
Finding comfort in her new-found online
acceptance, Tashion started responding to
her growing following of suiters.
Attracting men aged between 30 to 50,
Tashion’s phone was constantly vibrating
with new notifications.
A month after signing up to websites Craig’s
List, We Love Dates and Your Lovers,
Tashion agreed to meet her first admirer for
a coffee.
He was a 40-year-old doctor and a married
man.
Instantly sparking a new sense of approval
and an unexpected lucrative revenue stream,
Tashion relished in her new life.
Tashion said: “I had been completely open
about being a pre-op transvestite and really
didn’t think anyone would be interested in
me.
“Since living as a woman from 16 I’d never
experienced that acceptance. I yearned for
it.”
Coming out as gay at 13, Tashion had
quickly realised that she was in the wrong
body and started cross dressing at 16.
But with a lack of family support, she left
home and kept her head down.
In January 2016 Tashion decided to go
online and used websites to find acceptance.
With her new found confidence she was
meeting a different man every week.
Enjoying coffee dates, cinema trips and
evening dinners, Tashion was wined, dined
and adored.
She said: “I’d been bombarded with
messages and seemed to attract a particular
man.
“Older, married and usually with children.
“Of course I felt a bit guilty, but when I met
them and talked through their back stories I
actually felt sorry for them.
“These men were closeted and not able to
express their real selves. I’d been there and
could sympathise.”
Four months into going online Tashion took
the next step and started enjoying sexual
relationships.
She said: “I took it slow at first, enjoying
their company and keeping it casual.
“But in April I took the plunge and decided to
start sleeping with them.
“I finally feel confident and able to be the real
me.
“The men have become so attached and treat
me like a princess, wanting to spoil and look
after me.”
By June 2016 Tashion was seeing 30 men a
week and making £8,000 a month.
Some of the married men would pay £400 to
spend two hours with her.
She said: “I never set out to make money, but
when they started offering it just became so
easy.
“Looking good comes at a cost, so the
money is welcome.
“I don’t feel like I’m a prostitute. I don’t
stand on a street corner and I don’t ask for
it.
“I get bombarded with offers and interest
from married men.
“You stop feeling guilty when you realise the
pain they are suffering.”
In just five months Tashion claims to have
slept with 300 men, a tally that continues to
rise.
Making a shocking £40,000, Tashion finally
feels confident in herself and is currently
saving money for gender realignment surgery
.
She said: “I don’t feel guilty. Yes I get
moments where I feel bad, but seeing these
men who can’t come out makes me realise
I’m like their therapy.
“They live these secret lives and I’m their
secret mistress.
“I’ve slept with over 300 people and I love
my life.
“I don’t intend to stop anytime soon, I’m
earning good money and it’s not always
about sex. Sometimes people just want to
chat over a coffee.
“I feel sexier than ever and have been told
that I’m prettier than most women.
“I went online to be accepted and I’ve found
my calling. I feel happier and sexier than
ever.
“These men might have children and wives,
but I’m their counsellor and their outlet to
ease their entrapment.”
MIRROR.CO.UK

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO