THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Drama in music industry as peter okoye removed himself from p-square show


Peter Okoye of P-Square, who has left the group and gone solo, shared theflier above & called out his brother and former manager, Jude, for promotinga P-Square show instead of Rudeboy. He wrote;“Disclaimer: This goes out to all my Fans in Congo Specifically andthe entire world in General. My attention has been drawn to amuch publicised show holding today 8th July, 2016(VIP SHOW) andtomorrow 9th July, 2016,(in Goma) and on the 17th of August inKinshasa wherein the name Psquarewas used maliciously andmischievously to garner patronage and huge fans attendance asagainst the stage name Rudeboy which is used when my TwinBrother, Paul, and Co-owner of the stage name Psquare performsalone.I never endorsed the usage of my name as the contractual termspresented were not favourable to me,thus I am not part of theshow booked by our former manager Jude and I wholeheartedlydisassociate myself from the unauthorized use of my Co-ownedstage name (Psquare) and images for promotional and economicreasons without my express written consent or permission. Contraryto the wild allegations making the rounds that I could not attendthe show because I am sick and missed my flight along with mycrew members, I wish to counter same and state categorically,that I am 101% healthy.I shall take appropriate legal actionsin the nearest futureagainst the promoters and the sponsors of these events forcharacter assassination and malicious misrepresentation. Thankyou. MR.P (Peter of Psquare)



Posted by TAGED

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES