THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

9 Types Of Kisses you will like to do And Their Meaning

1 . Peck. A teasing quick lip- on- lip contact
sends a primary message, which is “I want
to kiss you and — hopefully, sometime soon
— make out , but it ’s early and we ’re not
there yet , so this peck on the lips is a
suggestion that there is to be much more
smooching in our future. ”
2 . A long peck . This lasting closed -mouth
kiss is chaste and restrained . It cherishes
the grown - up relationships as if saying :
“ We are so about to make out big- time .”
3 . Woodpecker. Rapid -fire kisses. It
resembles a game with the following
implication : “ I really like you, a lot, but I
don’ t want to get myself all randy right
now. ” It ’s cute and lovely, usually exercised
in public where nobody wants to see you
swallow each other’ s faces.
4 . French kiss. Also called the king of
kisses . And this is for a reason ! A bit of
theory : it involves open mouths and tongue
interaction. French kiss is too complex to
be described generally, thus it requires
further subdivision .
a ) Standard. But not boring, as some might
have thought . Moving your open lips
against each other with some tongue
interplay can be very sweet and hot . Such
kiss transmits the passionate message: “I
would like to sleep with you. ”
b ) Tongue Tango . Ideally an elegant ballet
of tongue play, the Tongue Tango occurs
when the tips of the tongues push off of
each other and twist around as if saying : “ I
think outside the box in and out of bed.”
c ) He’ s Eating My Mouth . The kisser opens
his or her mouth as wide as possible , rolls
their tongue all around and down their
partner’ s throat and then , inexplicably ,
slides it all over their poor partner’ s face.
It means : “ I want you to think I ’m really
s *xual and passionate but in reality, I am
totally oblivious to your vibe and will
probably stink in bed. Big time. ”
5 . Love Bite. Enough for French kisses .
Getting in a little nip of the lip or neck
means “ I’ m playful ,” and might also reveal
that you’re not totally opposed to a little
bit of pain with your pleasure . But don’ t
overdo by drawing blood . LOL
6 . I Love You/ I Hate You. This is a really
informative kiss saying “ You make me so
mad and I can ’t stand you but I must have
you and that makes me even more mad
which makes me want you even more ,
DAMN YOU !!!” So, as you see , informative
enough, Should be practiced on special
occasions though.
7 . Hard -mouth - closed. This one is featured
in many classic films. It occurs when the
leading man finally pins down his female
nemesis /love interest and plants one on
her . Accompanied by a wrist grab , it
says : “I’ m going to teach you not to sass
me and give me guff, by gum!”
8 . Against The Wall . As simple as that : “I
want you so bad.” This kiss occurs
spontaneously and in a semi - public setting.
But that awkward moment when you always
wish there was a bed nearby that you could
collapse into …
9 . The Bend Back. Although it is old -
fashioned , it ’ s extremely romantic, when the
man leans in to his woman and bends
her backward , often with one hand holding
the small of your back , and the other placed
gently against the side of your face . NB:
This kiss is only for those crazy in love with
each other and wishing to say: “Darling, I
am yours . Hold onto your petticoats as my
white steed approaches to whisk us away to
fairy -land .”



posted by: TAGED

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES