THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Lil’ Kesh Opens Up On Why He Dropped Out Of School


Popular singer, Lil’ Kesh has opened up on
why he had to leave university prematurely.
The singer, who is also the CEO of YAGI
records, revealed that though he intended to
study computer science, he was given
linguistics and that he dropped out of the
University of Lagos simply because it was
hard having to merge schooling with music.
The singer said, ”It was hard getting into a
school. it’s hard to get into the university. I
wrote JAMB 3 times, the last time I got into
Unilag but the course I wanted was not
what I got. I wanted computer science from
the onset but eventually I don’t know how I
ended in Linguistics. As long as you enter
Unilag, that’s what matters.”
The singer also talked about having to leave
school since he could not merge schooling
and music.
”I had to move I didn’t finish, i had to go to
a more private school, now i do like a more
online thing, cos its hard being in school,”
the singer said.
Lil’ Kesh also revealed that he would not
leave music to go back to schooling.
Which money would i use to pay my school
fees, is it not music money?, if i leave music
how will i pay my school fees. They both
work hand in hand. I cant leave music for
anything now.



Posted via oboloaded

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO