THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

Just imagine some Muslim Youths Stab Christian Man For Eating During Ramadan Fasting

Muslim Youths Stab
Christian Man For Eating
During Ramadan Fasting

The incident was said to have occurred at

2:30pm on Tuesday when Emmanuel was

eating in his workshop and the youths who

suddenly appeared from nowhere started

attacking him for eating on the afternoon

of Ramadan.

Speaking with journalists on his hospital

bed, the carpenter said, “It happened

around 2:30pm at Sokoto Road, Kakuri, on

Tuesday, when I went to the market to buy

wood to do some work.

“So, when I came back, I bought food to

eat. As I was eating, about six Hausa boys

came to ask me if I am a Muslim or a

Christian, but I did not answer them. They

asked why I was not fasting, then, I told

them that I am not a Muslim. Before I

know it, one of them slapped me. As I

stood up, the rest came and surrounded me

and started attacking me with knives.”


+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES