THIS IS YOUR NO. ONLINE STORIES

TEST FOR FREE. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD XXX MOVIES HERE

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

REACH TO MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS
CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR MUSIC

My Girlfriend Pees on the Bed and Insists It's Orgasm Cries Out for Help

My girlfriend urinates in bed , this happens every time she spends the night in my place, my anger now is that when I try to correct her she will say it's orgasm , that she had a wet dream and poured. 
She will ague and fight about it, this kept happening , so I made sure that I make love to her every night before she goes to bed , so that she will not cum in her sleep, but she will still urinate on the bed and claim its orgasm . 
I got fed up of taking my mattress outside cause it became very embarrassing , so I took her to go see a doctor , after the check up and all the doctor said she was ok medically, that because she is a deep sleeper, she does not have the ability to wake up and go back to sleep again , so I should always time her and wake her up . 
So I started doing that, every 2am in the morning I will carry her to go urinate , I kept doing that and got fed up, so I bought a small Poe for her , but I will still have to wake her up . 
I noticed that the room was smelling , every time I woke up . My girlfriend is so sexy and beautiful I don't just know why all this is happening . Now my anger is I caught her cheating on the phone , where she was telling a guy in a chat that she just broke up with her boyfriend cause he urinates on the bed. She further said she could not stand it for one day so she dumped him . 
After reading that chat, something just died in me . Pls I need to know, have I being fooling myself ?? Do I need to dump this gal just like her chat ? Am I wasting my time ? Please someone talk to me.

+2347033303653

+2347033303653
READ OUR EVERGREEN POST HERE

ADVERT

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH

BE THE NEXT FACE OF THE MONTH
CLICK HERE TO MAIL US YOUR PICTURES

FAIRY PRODUCT

READ MORE

WIN A 500 POUNDS

Featured post

FOR COOPERATE LADIES: BEST DRESS FOR YOUR OFFICE.check here

PLACE YOUR ADVERT

PLACE YOUR ADVERT
oboloaded@gmail.com

MUSIC OF THE WEEK ESORO FT DAVIDO